Prescription Medication Concern Traveling to Indonesia from the USA…?
My concern is that I will be traveling to Indonesia with my prescription medication.
I want to make sure that the medication I will be traveling with is not considered illegal and I would get in trouble due to not being aware of whether it is or it isn’t.
Therefore, the medications I will be traveling with that are:
Classified as Narcotics will be:
1) Adderall (Amphetamine Salts) 30mg Tablets – Qty #90 (this medication is for concentration – ADHD)
2) Percocet (Oxycodone/APAP) 10/325mg Tablets – Qty #120 (this medication is for pain due to car accident I was involved in on May 24th, 2010)
Classified as controlled substance will be:
1) Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate) 10mg – Qty #30 (sleeping medication)
All other prescription medications include:
1) Yaz – Qty #28 (birth control)
2) Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) 500mg – Qty #56 (Antibiotic)
3) Valtrex (Valacyclovir) 1g – Qty #30 (Antiviral)
Please e-mail me back with the following information on whether these medications listed above are legal or not legal for the entrance of Indonesia.
Also, please inform me of any requirements for traveling with these medications that I should be aware of.
What kind of documentation is needed to ensure safe travel with my medications?
Thank You So Very Much! I appreciate your time.
barry jennings answers:
Where are you in the states? I’d say contact the nearest Indonesian embassy/consulate to get the latest/most accurate info.
Here’s the link of the Indonesian Drug and Food Control Agency: http://www.pom.go.id/e_public/hukum_perundangan/default.asp
and the link to the indonesian embassy and their contact info: http://www.embassyofindonesia.org/contactform/contact-form.php
Do I have ADHD (Open Please)!?
I will list all the signs and symptoms that apply to me;
– When I was 7 years old, I was very hyperactive. I couldn’t stop moving. My doctor even had to give me a sponge ball for me to squeeze every time I got active so I can calm down. I had to take medication as well. I still have it (I’ve always had it) but I try my BEST to hide it from everyone else.
– I can easily be distracted. I frequently switch from one activity to another (that explains why I always go to sleep at 5:00 a.m.)
– I get easily bored on a task and give up on it or end up procrastinating.
– I always have a difficult time learning something new. I can learn it but I have noticed others lear it faster than me.
– Sometimes I have a hard time listening when I’m being instructed something. That’s because I can’t process what they’re trying to tell me and I usually need to be instructed more than once for me to fully understand.
– I always have difficulty processing information as quickly and accurately as others.
– I have a hard time being comfortable in my desk at school because I fidget but I try to hide that.
– I day dream a lot and start thinking about stuff like “What if I had $100?” – I start thinking about I would buy rather than pay attention.
– I have a very hard time waiting for things but I try to hide that as well.
And my most recent habit I have that is a sign of ADHD, I tend to blurt out inappropriate comments, show my emotions without restraint, and I act without regard for consequences.
I am not doing very well at school and I blame it on these factors. I barely discovered what ADHD was last night and I was dumbfounded when I saw that all the signs and symptoms yielded my habits. I have always blamed it on these factors before I even knew what ADHD was.
I need help please. Do you think I have ADHD?? I don’t want to tell nobody, not even my doctor because If tell, I will be labeled with ADHD and I don’t want that to ruin my life! I just don’t know what to do… I try too hard to act like a normal person but in my own mind I’m still the same…
I know I have asked similar questions like, this. I just need more opinions.
I’m 16 years old by the way.
barry jennings answers:
Well marcos I hate to be the one to tell you this but ADHD/ADD does not exist to some extent… It depends on how many shots you had when you were a kid and the amount of mercury in them, also junk foods these days contain mercury *high fructose corn syrup* also MSG look it up take the time to research this your self look up the dangers of ingesting MSG/and mercury=High fructose corn syrup/ along with lots of sugar and the effects it has on the brain
then there is the factor of low frequencies from your electronic devices such as the microwave, tv, computer, GPS, cell phones which is also bad for you
so if you cut down on all of these things chances are you will not be so hyper-active and thus the disease is non existant, rather more so a scam/conspieracy of the government working against you to get your money for medications.. Our world is run by corrperations
Powered by Yahoo! Answers